Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shoes shoes and more shoes!!!

OK so my Mum loves buying shoes but she now says she loves buying me shoes instead! I'm fairly comfy in my socks but she says shoes can make an outfit...whatever that's about!!!! So check out my collection...not bad for only being around 12 weeks I guess....

...so these are for lazy trackie/pj days Mum says......





....and these are to wear with jeans and polo shirts or the likes........hmmmmmmmm, next Mum is gonna have me in dubes I bet!!!!



.....OK I have to admit I'm loving my runners she bought me....especially my Nike's :)



.....I know Mum loves Uggs but are you thinking she is starting to pass on her obsession??!!
...and at last but not least my Christmas slippers....well apparently these are out of season right now and according to mum your shoes must NEVER be out of season ........give me my socks any day this is way too much like hard work ha :)

































No comments:

Post a Comment