Monday, June 15, 2009

A Christening and a Birthday.





This weekend I was busy with two big orders from Nula's Kitchen and I also was working on a birthday pressie for my little niece. The first order was for a christening for a little girl called Eva....



...these days people seem to be going for cupcakes instead of the more traditional cakes for birthdays, weddings and obviously...christenings! I think they are way more fun and much cuter. Then I guess I am very biased! Anyway Eva's mom wanted a pink and white them, 16 to be personalised and nine extra cupcakes to be decorated whatever way I wanted...fun huh? I got a delivery of new edible glitter this week , I couldn't decided what colour to order so I orderes 5 different ones!! As it was a little girls christening I played around with the pink and white glitters and added some hearts, flowers and pretty things! The glitter doesn't seen to come out to great in the photos but if you look close you can see it on the Eva a bit better.



Part of another order I had this weekend was for birthday cupcakes. It was for a little girl called Keelan who loves everything pink and cute......this is the box that got delivered to her on the morning of her Birthday! She was delighted and even gave me a big hug to say thank you :)






Ok so now I think I'm nearly officially Cupcaked out! LOL! x


No comments:

Post a Comment