Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cupcake crazy

OK so I know Ive been a bit sparse on my posts recently but with a little baba to keep me busy I think I have a bit of an excuse!!! Anyway I was thinking...you all know how much I love cupcakes so I decided to photograph and post all my cupcake paraphernalia for you to have a nose at....I know I know I have issues.......so lets start with a cute apron...






...a necklace.....(thanks Gareth)....


....an oven glove.....





...a cute random sign.....



.....napkins....



...a tray...




...earings....(thanks Gareth...again!!)



...a candle holder....






.....a shelf...(thanks Marion)....



...cupcake cases.....







....a note pad(thanks Nicola).


....a spatula....



...an alarm clock (thanks Colin and Marisa).....



....a candle....(thanks Marisa)...





...a tape measure....




....some plates....






...Phew....Ive just realised I still have more stuff...like books and cupcake stands but I forgot to photograph them...oh well you defo get the idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment