Monday, March 15, 2010

All about a little pocket.....


So my mummy was wondering what a four and a half month old needs a little pocket for...... for lots of things I told her......like.......






...to keep my soother safe.......



...to mind my hairbrush in case I need to spruce myself up!!!!.....





....to keep my mobile safe in case I need to text my buddies Max and Finn.....





...to carry Mums lip gloss for her.....




...to mind a spare pair of socks...well you just never know!!....



...to keep a marker in case I need to colour a picture for Mummy or Daddy....



....to keep my smarties.....




.....and most importantly to carry a picture of Mummy and Daddy......do I need to say more??? Babies need pockets!! :)













1 comment:

  1. First time visitor here, just posting to say She is GORGEOUS. What a delectable morsel! Good work!!

    ReplyDelete