I started off with a plain white polystyrene ring I bought for the bargain price of one fifty! I painted it yellow and left it to dry.
OK then it was time to seriously raid my ribbon collection!! I then began cutting and tying on different pieces all around the ring.
Phew...hard work but getting there....I love the combination of pink, yellow, lime green and purple so I tried to stick within that colour scheme. I was lucky I didn't run out of ribbon as I never imagined I would need so many pieces.
So here we are , sixty pieces of ribbon later... finished and hanging on the front door. I added in the little chick decoration I picked up last week when I was out shopping, I think he finished it off perfectly. I'm thrilled with it. I defo reckon the neighbours will be jealous! : )