Friday, May 15, 2009

A busy few weeks

OK OK I know .......I have been brutal for blogging these last two weeks but in fairness I have been flat out and haven't have a minute. I had to bake for a Charity coffee morning for Alzheimer's , a work doo for 70 and then I had a cupcake order for a Birthday!Phew!!! Oh and to add to that we were working on nulaskitchen.com and launching it online........so am I forgiven yet??! So how about I show you exactly what was taking up all my time..........


One of the goodies I made for the charity event was bite size banoffies! I piped fresh cream over the banana and...

......added some grated chocolate and a chocolate baton. Then...


....popped them into some pink cute cake cases. Then for some cupcake making!

I just did a selection that way everybody is happy. Here is a close up of a few...

The Nula Cupcake hahaha!

A chocolate and pink frosting with pink glitter dust and a pink chocolate handmade heart.


Some of the cupcakes packed up and ready to go. Apparently all the goodies went down a treat and plenty of money was made for Alzheimer's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment