Tuesday, January 6, 2009

B for Béibhinn

This is the first letter in the series...its something I have wanted to try for ages. I have seen them done in Avoca mind you they are just covered in fabric. I wanted to see if I could do better and I also thought as a gift they can be created with the person in mind using thir favourite colours, fabrics etc. This was done for my goddaughter Béibhinn, my sister was getting pink overload so I purposely stayed away from those tones. I love yellows and greens so I kind of went wih lemon and lime tones and of course true to form I had a Fairy theme going on!


I absolutley love ribbon so after all the embellishing was done I finished the piece off with this gorgeous lime floral ribbon. I was delighted with how it turned out and Iseult an Béibhinn just loved it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment