Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hitting the Linenberry sale

Today I took advantage of a free class I had during the day and headed down to Linenberry in Maynooth for a potter. Their sale was on and I just couldnt resist a few bits....! The gorgeous tins are Greengate and will be perfect for my baking. The fab frames are for a project Im working on for my main bathroom...Im doing a feature wall with old style vintage frames with scrapping paper framed in them. I have been buying a few frames over the last few weeks...now its just up to Gareth to get them up... ha! Ill post a pic when Im finished. The little tea towel is also Green gate, very cute...it will be perfect in my kitchen.



This is a close up of a beautiful candle holder and ribbons I bought too. When you have a tea light lighting it just flickers through the distressed glass.....so nice! The ribbons I just HAD to have seeing that Purple is this seasons colour! Watch out for some crafting featuring them very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment