Monday, January 19, 2009

Working on my frames....

I had wanted to do a feature wall in my bathroom for a while now with some really nice scrapping paper framed in some cool frames. I picked up some really nice frames over the last few weeks in the likes of TK max, and Linenberry as I mentioned before. I ordered some great paper from Paperpeddler on ETSY and was just waiting for it to arrive. I had also ordered some die cuts and embellishments from Cornerstop on ETSY that I wanted to add to the scrapping paper. I decided I wanted to go with a pink / lime / brown colour scheme and I wanted to pretty it up with butterfly's and sequences! Here are some of the frames individually photographed....
I love the pink background(obviously!) on this one and I think the lime green looks great against it. The little butterflies wings pick up the lime disc in the left hand corner.
I just adore this frame, its so rustic and chunky. I think this one is particularly pretty with the little butterfly and bow.

This frame was a bit bashed and beaten when I found it but I thought it had great character. I added the ribbon and bow to the scrapping paper and also stuck a few sequences on it. Its turned out exactly as I wanted it to. Now all I have to do is get my hubbie up on a ladder with the drill!! Ill post a pic when they are all up together...not too sure when that will be mind you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment