Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cupcakes and cute things....

Gosh just look at all the cupcake goodies in Debenhams!! Well you know me and cupcakes...I was in my element. I'm especially loving that huge cookie jar at the back...now which of my baking goodies could I store in that???????


After having a wander in Debenhams I pottered up to pennys, you are always guaranteed a great find there and always at a bargain price! How cute are these tea towels? So adorable :). I'm thinking I should have bought in bulk though!

After those finds I saw this cutsie new crockery
collection in M&S. I just love the way spring is on the way and you can totally see that in the goodies in the shops.... I cant wait !!I'm so done with the miserable winter at this stage and all the dark colours that go with it! :)

1 comment:

  1. All those cupcakes Nula are sooooo you! Hmmm I feel a craving coming on...

    ReplyDelete